A face-to-face consultation usually takes around an hour. I practice at Breath Works in the west end of Edinburgh, or I can arrange a home visit in the Edinburgh or Lothians area. I can also offer consultations via Skype.
Before we meet up, I’ll send you a detailed online questionnaire asking you about your medical and health history and what you hope to get out of working with me. When we do meet up, we’ll go through your responses and try and get to the root causes of what’s going on.
After the consultation I will email you a tailored programme, along with suggestions for supplements and other lifestyle changes if I think they could be beneficial. I will also include recommendations for further reading, some sample recipes and any other information I think you’ll find helpful to get you started.
Consultations at my clinic or via Skype (or phone) cost £60. If I come to your home, a consultation will cost £65.
Follow up sessions, which usually last about 45 minutes are £45.
I understand that emergencies can crop up at the last minute but as a general rule, a cancellation 24 hours or less before our appointment will incur a cancellation fee of £20.
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07943 277 957
5 reasons you might benefit from some nutritional therapy:
- Your GP has told you have high blood pressure or raised cholesterol
- You don’t have a bowel movement at least once a day
- You get more than one or two colds every year, or have been prescribed numerous courses of antibiotics for chest and other infections that you just can’t seem to shake off
- You’ve put on weight – especially around the middle
- You’re tired all the time, no matter how much sleep you get
I never recommend nutritional therapy as a replacement for medical advice and will refer clients with ‘red flag’ signs or symptoms to their medical professional. I am also happy to work alongside a medical professional and can communicate with other healthcare professionals involved in your care to explain your nutritional therapy programme.
* I offer a 10 per cent discount off RRP on any supplements you choose to buy from me, and I will make a small commission on these sales.